Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All there is left to do is forgive and forget...
So I want to forgive you.
And I want to forget you.

How could somebody ever give up on something that meant SO much to them. Throwing something away that you've wanted and hoped for all your life in a split second, made me step back and realize a few things. If someone is willing to just give up everything SO easily, they aren't worth it. It tore me apart and because of that, it made me a WHOLE new person.  I'm stronger than I EVER have been and I love it. For once im finally starting to be happy with myself. I realized I have to fully love myself before I can ever love anyone else again. I pushed all of that un-happiness onto someone else and eventually pushed them away.

I've learned people have to make their own decisions even if it's not exactly what you want or what you think is best. Sometimes people have to learn on their own, meaning with out you being a part of their life. When someone really hurts me it's hard for me to forgive them. I'm not big on second chances. Alot of the time people never ever change and it's not worth it to sit around and wait for them to change. But, when someone deserves a second chance I think it's worth it to give it to them.









No comments:

Post a Comment